Financial planning is a complex discipline. We like to work collaboratively with your existing financial professionals to come up with the best possible solutions for you and your business. If you are not currently working with other financial professionals, we can help you develop a top-notch team to address all of your needs.
Our goal-driven approach can make the financial planning process much easier to understand and implement. The best financial planners are able to view a client’s situation from a variety of perspectives, taking into account income and estate tax considerations, estate planning, asset protection, and an ever-growing variety of investment options. SCS Growth advisers have been trained in each of these disciplines and are able to offer a holistic approach to financial planning.
Here are some examples of financial planning services we provide:
- Employee benefit planning
- Retirement planning
- Investment options and advice
- Qualified account management and rollovers (IRAs, 401ks, etc.)
- Tax-efficiency analysis for a variety of investment options
- Advanced tax-planning strategies
- Asset allocation
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Succession planning
- Asset protection
- Charitable gifting
- Estate planning/preservation